Printing Services

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How can I print good pictures on my printer? -

My picture come out wayyyyyy different than what shows on my computer monitor, I know the print amp; my computer a not going to match up exactly, but the colors on my print always come out way too dark or too red or too yellow. Is there a way to adjust the monitor so it mirrors the print.

Maybe you need to change your printer cartridge

there is no way to adjust your print saturation. Some printers are just not very good photo printers. You can try running a print head cleaning and diagnostic page to ensure that all your nozzles are firing properly, however this will generally do little to effect the shading, rather tell you if your cartridge is working properly.

Get some good editing software that allows you to regulate the colors that print. Not your monitor, but what goes to your printer.

Try downloading new drivers for your printer, change the ink cartridges, and try adjusting the settings for the printer driver. You can adjust settings by going to Start gt; Printers and Faxes gt; right clicking quot;Propertiesquot; on your printer gt; and then adjusting. This is of course how to do it on a Windows XP computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home