Printing Services

Saturday, December 13, 2014

How do i calibrate my computer and printer? -

I would like my printer to print as per the colours shown on my computer screen. I think I need to calibrate the two, how do I do this. I have a canon printer and a mac book pro laptop. Any help please?

I doubt you can do it manually, you ll need a gizmo to do it for you. There are a number: I used a Spyder. Below is a link to spyder products. I used this and it works - made a big difference, too, as quot;what you see is what you getquot; instead of wasting 2 - 3 sheets to get a decent print. I bought mine second hand, don t know new price I m afraid - but places like DABS.com and so on will stock them.

the software that came with your printer should do it for you if not go into your printer settings and print a test page that will do it for you

http://www.datacolor.eu/en/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home