Printing Services

Friday, June 13, 2014

What do I need to purchase to print wirelessly? -

I have Bluetooth on my notebook computer but do not on my printer. What product(s) would I need to purchase to be able to print wirelessly?

Via Bluetooth,printing is not so good or advisable.But if u r printer have USB port for blue tooth u can go buy a Blutooth Dongle(HP BT 150) and start printing wirelessly. But the better option is to buy a USB- Wireless adapter which is much cheaper....

to print wirelessly ,u need to connect the printer to laptop through another bluetooth device,just as u connect a cellphone through it s number,u need to enter it s code,well if it works le me know ,it s just a guess.

Not all printers can print wireless, check the model number against the manufacturer site, or check in your manual to see if your printer is blue tooth enabled. If it is it may just be a matter of buying a blue tooth adapter from the manufacturer.

I don t know if they bluetooth printer adapters, probably do. Usually printing wireless is done by sharing out a local printer over a wireless router or or using a small print server device that you install on your network. I know linksys has one. Either way you would need some kind of wireless network, a bluetooth adapter compatible with your current printer or a new bluetooth printer.

Hi Ok i guess you want to print from your laptop to your printer WITH NO CABLES right , well first the printer needs to be either attach to an ethernet port or have a ethernet port , so that way you can put in an IP and can print wireless

I have blue tooth on my Mac and I just added a blue tooth devise to my HP printer so it could receive from my Mac, it works good. The guys down at Best Buy set me up with the stuff I needed. Good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home