Printing Services

Saturday, June 14, 2014

How do you get a good deal for inks? -

Hi, I know that you can get your cartridges at Costco, but unfortunately they don t have the type that I need. I ve got a Dell 944. I ve also tried Staples and Dell online, they re expensive. So, do you guys have any ideas where I can get my Dell cartridges refilled? Or get some cheap new ones? Thanks.

Check Amazon.com as they usually sell stuff for less and since they have other companies that sell through them, you can often find some really good prices. Also, you can try Wal-Mart or look up some discount office stores online.

I ve been buying refills from dreamcaster00 on ebay for years. they sell top quality refills Cheap. They last just as long as the originals do . you should be able to get both the black and color (Combo pack) for less than $19.00 which includes shipping. The only downside is that you cant see your ink levels with refills . Dreamcaster00 stands behind their products. I usually buy two set at a time.

There are many websites online that deal with Dell replacement/refilled cartridges. Walgreen s says they can refill them, however, I have heard and seen many complaints about quality. But they do have a good price (unsure of warranty). While I can not recommend any personally, ask friends, co-workers, and family where they get their s from. Or look on here for what other people have said or where their profiles go to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home