Printing Services

Saturday, June 14, 2014

How do I reconnect my printer to my computer without the cd-rom that came with the printer? -

I have a hp1200 series printer, scanner, copier. The cd-rom is missing. The printer has been deleted from the computer thru the Add/Remove - in the control panel. How do I reconnect or can I reconnect without the cd-rom? I do not know how to go about getting another cd-rom and I need this printer to work as soon as possible-I cannot work without it. Thank you.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/Tec…

try going to the hp web page and redownloading the drivers from there, some companies post the drives for people like you who dont have the cds. I cant remember is hp does or does not

You can go to www.hp.com and search for that printer model. You can download software drivers free.

You should be able to download the drivers off of HP s website. You may not get all the fancy extra programs, but you will get the drivers you need to make the thing actually print.

Go to HP s site and download the drivers for it. Make sure that the printer is connected to the Computer and then install it from there. Cheers

I m not a computer whiz, but try just entering the printer name and model number in the printers section of your computer. Then, when you try to print, the computer whiz will allow you to do so. Hey, if I m wrong, what have you lost?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home