Printing Services

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Does my laptop need to be connected to my printer in order to print ? -

Does my laptop need to be connected to my printer in order to print or can it be programned to print without being conected ....

you can print many different ways, firs you can go out and buy a linksys print server. or setup it up the way i have in my house. setup all computers wireless and wired to share printers and share files and folders, even if one is xp and one is vista it will still work. install the printer on the computer that is physically connected to the printer usb esata or firewire whatever it used to connect it. then on that same computer go to your control panel and go to printers copy the icon to the network folder. . then go to the the network on your laptop and open the network and click on the computer which has the printer connected to it. copy the printer icon and paste it in your printer folder on your laptop and then click on it and it should install the printer drivers and you should be able to print from youre laptop via the wireless connection through the gateway to your wired comp to your printer. if i missed anything or question please ask

I bought a wireless (wi-fi) printer and it works great! I can print to it no matter where I had my laptop -- I can even print from my PC without having the connection. But if you have the older non-wifi printer, yes, you need to connect your laptop to the printer.

you can install a network printer at your office which works as a client on the network any computer can send print easily but if you want to print without Connect to the printer without any cable then you should install wireless printer in your officer or home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home