Printing Services

Monday, August 20, 2012

Why am I unable to print more than one page of mail received by e-mail although print preview is used? -

My computer and printer are HPs. When I seek to print more than one page of an e-mail, although I first select the print preview, oftentimes only one page will print although more than one page is selected. This is so even when I reduce the size of the font for printing purposes.

Reducing the font size should have nothing to do with it, it sounds like you have the print Current Page or Page 1 to 1 button pressed. I d skip print preview and go straight for print, and make sure All is selected. Worse case scenario, you can go to Edit gt; Select All, then to Print and print Selection. Tip: for select all on document (Ctrl-A).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home