Printing Services

Monday, June 22, 2009

How do I change the language on my printer? -

I have an Epson Stylus CX 7400. For some reason the language on the thing is set to French. I need to switch it back to english, but I can t read the French, so I don t know which boxes to click! I hope that wasn t too confusing. Thanks for your help.

Look on line for the manual and set up guide. You could also try un-installing and reinstalling the printer, this time setting the language on it to English. I can do this with mine but it is not an Epson so I don t know if Epson s set the language on the control panel of the printer or during the installation stage. Other than that, contact Epson and ask them to instruct you through it.

I could not find a solution to your problem, therefore I suggest you contact Epson directly. You can Email them and they will Email you back instructions on how to change the language or you can call them direct. Go to this website to Email or get phone numbers for tech support: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/suppo…

you have to go to settings right on the printer and then you can change it ti english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home