Printing Services

Sunday, September 25, 2016

What do I need to set up my printer on a wireless network? -

I have a laptop that I mostly use downstairs. We have a printer upstairs (not connected to a desktop) and I would like to print without having to go upstairs and stop what I m doing to hook up my laptop to my printer! I have seen a couple of things like the quot;Netgear WGPS606 Wireless Print Server With 4-PORT Switchquot; but I m not sure!! please help!

You answered your own question. If your printer does not have wireless capabilities, then the print server is your best option. ;+gt;

You will need to have a printer and a laptop that are capable of wireless connection. You will also need a wireless router to connect the two together.

if the printer itself doesn t have network capability built in, you need to use the print server you described or attach it to another computer and share it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home