Printing Services

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Does copying documents on a copy machine take up less ink than printing out the documents? -

I have a printer and a copy machine and I ve written part 1 of my story that I wanted to share with 3 of my friends and get their opinion on the first part of it. I m just wondering if there s a way that I can use less ink.

A copier usually uses toner, not ink. It s generally cheaper because of it s lower quality. The problem would be if your quot;copy machinequot; is your all in one desktop inkjet, which would use the same amount of ink regardless. In the long run, copying has been cheaper in my experience for text.

It depends on the quality. For my printer/copier I have it set to print on low quality because that uses less ink. I think the copier is set at medium so it would use more ink But you could set it to lower quality). So just tell your printer to use less ink and print it again.

No. You could just give it to them on disc if you want to conserve ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home