Printing Services

Sunday, May 10, 2009

How can I install a printer onto my computer without the installation disk? -

I bought a printer and over the years i lost the installation disk and have a new computer now, is there a way around that disk? If so please tell me

what kind of printer add details ill be back

try going to the printer manufacturer s website for the driver BTW: there was someone around here the other night trying to get people to download a virus ... just be careful! _

Kary Wong I think is the one! That person has answered about 30 answers telling people to go to that website. DON T GO TO THAT WEBSITE UNTIL WE KNOW FOR SURE.

You should go to the manufacturers website and look for drivers and find your printer driver and download it to your computer. You should be good to go from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home